Sometimes you browse Facebook and like something. So, you have chosen to save it for later use or want to copy it. Thus, it would be best if you used the Facebook clipboard. You may be querying about this, the Facebook clipboard, and where you can find this. If you don’t know about this, don’t worry, we’ll tell you all about it in this post.
What is Clipboard on Facebook?
You copy this text online from Facebook, and this copied text is saved there on the clipboard. Now when you move it from this repository to another location. Simply, the clipboard is your temporary storage on Facebook.
Where Can You Find a Clipboard on Facebook?
Facebook text clipboard is part of the Android smartphone and cannot be accessed. All saved texts will be saved on your phone storage and will no longer be available on Facebook. Therefore, there is no way to find this clipboard unless you have installed the Clipboard Manager app on your Android phone.
How Can You Find a Facebook Clipboard?
You need to follow these steps to find a Facebook clipboard.
Install a clipboard manager app, such as Clipboard Clipper, on your mobile device.
- Open Facebook, copy the highlighted text, then press and hold to select COPY.
- Then go to where you want to insert this text. Click on the text box, and you will find the Facebook clipboard. From there, you can select the book you want to insert.
- If you don’t have a clipboard app installed, you need to hold down the text box and select the paste option. In this case, you can paste only the text that was just copied.
How Can You Get a Facebook Clipboard?
Now, as a Facebook user, you have special notes in the form of a stored collection. Each account user has a notebook where they can save all the things they like on Facebook. Here you can find the Facebook clipboard link:
When you open the links, you will see all the posts you have saved on Facebook.
- This link will take you to the Facebook Clipboard, which represents all of your collection so far.
- From the left sidebar, you can select your favorite collection and start exploring whatever you have saved.
What is a Clipboard for Saving Posts on Facebook?
If you really liked the post, you might want to save it. You can’t just copy and paste videos or other media from Facebook. However, copying text is accessible, so if you want to save multiple posts, videos, etc. What’s fantastic for Facebook to use and view later, anything that’s stored on the Facebook clipboard is called Collections.
How to Save Posts on Facebook Clipboard?
- Open the Facebook app.
- Browse and select any post you want to save to the Facebook clipboard.
- Then click on three horizontal dots (…) in the upper right corner of each station.
- The first option you see is a bookmark icon with a saved post. Click on that.
- You need to name the collection, such as videos, fashion arts, etc. so that it’s easy to sort and find them without having to go through them.
A person can name as many collections on Facebook as possible.
How to Copy & Paste on Facebook from PC?
If you use Facebook on your PC, the method for copying and pasting text will be slightly different.
- Open your Facebook on PC.
- With the mouse, you have to select the text you want to copy.
- Press the Ctrl +C button at the same time to copy text.
- Now move to the next step, where you want to paste this text and press the Ctrl+V button on your keyboard.
If you want to copy & paste some text, you can not physically access the Facebook clipboard, and there is nowhere to find it. You need to follow the simple steps above to copy the text & paste it to your computer or smartphone. However, when it comes to storing media, videos, and other multimedia content, the Facebook clipboard has a physical location known as Collections, where you can go and find all the items you have stored. After reading this post, I hope you will not find it difficult to find your Facebook posts.